Advance Microsoft Excel
Course Duration : 18hours
Put the Real Power of Excel to work for you.
Here’s just a sample of what you’ll learn …
▪ Time-saving techniques that’ll allow you to get your work done faster with excel
▪ How to create Professional-looking forms
▪ Adding and using the Analysis Tool pack to make complex data analysis a snap
And much, much more!
- Participants with learning to use Advance Functions of Excel to improve productivity, enhance spreadsheets with templates, charts, graphics, and formulas, and streamline their operational work.
- They will apply visual elements and advanced formulas to a worksheet to display data in various formats.
- Students will also learn how to automate common tasks, apply advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, collaborate on worksheets with others, and leverage on Excel’s advanced functionality to simplify and streamline their day-to-day work.
- This program is best suited for people who use Microsoft Excel in their day-to-day work, and know the basic fairly well, but would like to extend their knowledge of the more advanced functions of Excel to become more productive and make the most of Excel.
- The course is designed for students who would want to learn how to sort and filter data, import and export data sets, and analyze data using the rich features provided in Excel.
- It will impart the necessary skills to create macros, collaborate with others, audit and analyze worksheet data, incorporate multiple data sources, and import and export data.
- In Addition, the course is also for students desiring to prepare for the Microsoft Certified Application Specialist exam in Microsoft Office Excel and who already have knowledge of the basics of Excel, including how to create, edit, format, and print worksheets.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes