Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Course Duration: 36 Hours
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Institute, is the global professional accounting body that offers the “Chartered Certified Accountant” qualification. ACCA is a globally recognized accounting qualification that provides a strong foundation to students and professionals for careers in Accounting, Tax Consulting, Auditing, Business Valuation, and Treasury Management.
As a globally recognized education and updated/Industry relevant content, ACCA qualification is a great way to build a career in Accounts and finance. Students can pursue this along with their graduation. Its flexible examination scheme makes this qualification more attractive.
- Superior management through technical expertise in Accounting and Finance.
- Cover all areas of business, from financial statements, management accounting, business taxation & law to audit and also business ethics – all in one qualification.
- The curriculum is globally relevant and also industry-relevant and provides a great platform to build a career in accounts and finance.
- Can be completed while pursuing graduation (B.Com, BBA, etc.), or after pursuing graduation.
- A qualification which is recognized in every country as one of the most reputed qualifications in accountancy.
Universal Institute provides comprehensive training and facilitates the professionals to achieve the reputed qualification.
- Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) is from an internationally recognized accountancy body.
- High-level professional qualification and is equivalent to completing a full university degree, and it is IFAC compliant based on international accounting and auditing standards.
- An incredibly flexible examination scheme makes it more desirable and attractive for students pursuing their graduation, or who have even completed their graduation. It involves 13 compulsory papers which need to be completed within a maximum time duration of 7 years. ACCA exams are held twice a year
- ACCA qualified candidates have the ability in all fields and aspects of business & accounting and can enter any field of business and management. Enhances job opportunities and aids in faster progress in the career. Post ACCA, some of the further study options include Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA USA), Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA UK), Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA), Financial Risk Management (FRM US).
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes