Autodesk Revit Architecture
Revit Architecture is a comprehensive workflow and software product that helps a variety of professionals work together, such as designers, construction professionals, architects and builders. The software provides sophisticated ways to create models of real-world structures and buildings.
Revit is great for modeling, generating cost schedules, collaboration and change management.
- The course is structured in easy to follow modules starting from basic concepts to more intermediate applications for new Autodesk Revit Architecture users or other Autodesk software users who want to learn essential elements of Autodesk Revit Architecture.
- The objective is to enable students to create full 3D architectural project models and set them up in working drawings. Creating a 3D building model with walls, curtain walls, windows, and doors. Adding floors, ceilings, and roofs to the building model.
- This course is for beginners with prior knowledge of Revit and who want a comprehensive course with computerized skills in drafting and for working professionals looking to upgrade his/her skills and learn new and advance topics in Architectural sector
- Learn to produce drawings and rendered images of buildings and be immediately productive in a building design office contributing to the bottom line.
- Learn the concepts of Building Information Modelling and introduce the tools for parametric building design and documentation using Revit Architecture. Produce 3 dimensional images and renderings of buildings.
- Revit has paramount benefit in coordination of architecture with building services such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, firefighting and building structure design.
- Revit software enables to measure accurate quantities of items and preparation of bills of quantities.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes