B.Com (Accounting & Finance)
- Com in Accounting and Finance, what all a student should know about this course. It includes, on which areas this course focus upon, what will you get to learn and what skills can you develop after pursuing this course:
- Accounting and Finance involves the concepts of money, business and management, with an emphasis on professional careers in these areas.
- Accounting is related to information analysis for different aspects of a business, while finance surely concerns a business monetary fund.
- Accounting and Finance degrees provide you with knowledge of accountancy practices, commerce, industry and finance.
- This course will help you to develop a range of subject specific and technical skills, you also gain more general skills like numerical and quantitative skills, oral and written communication skills, entrepreneurship, ability to argue your case and negotiate and so on.
Why Opt for BCom Accounting and Finance?
Studying accounting and finance could be ideal if you enjoy math and want to apply it to business, whether that’s management, business law or economics.
- Employment opportunities: The course allows to gain employment opportunities in the various sectors of the industries. The BCom accounts and Finance graduates are hired mainly in the sector related to investment management and Banking and Financial Service Industry (BFSI) which is expected to hires over 8.4 Million people in the coming 8-10 years.
- Abroad opportunities, cultural exchanges help in giving you a deeper understanding of the global economy as well as learning about a new place while developing language skills.
- Accounting and finance play a significant role at the core of every organization. Public and private sectors like non-profit organizations, it is impossible to operate without operational finances.
- Nowadays, companies of all shapes and sizes are scrutinized with regard to their financial activities. It is for this reason that qualified and capable accountancy professionals are in high
- BCOM IN KUWAIT ,BUSINESS ADMINISTARTION IN KUWAIT,
- BCOM DEGREE IN KUWAIT AFTER GRADE 12
- ADMISSION FOR BCOM IN KUWAIT
- INDIAN UNIVERSITY BCOM IN ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE
- BACHELORS DEGREE ACCOUNTING
- BACHELORS DEGREE FINANCE
- Business Decision
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Quantitative Techniques for Business
- Management Accounting
- International Business
- Organizational Behavior
- Principles of Management
- Financial Services
- Cost and management accounting
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
Students who have passed Pre-University Examination (10+2) or equivalent examination in any discipline are eligible for admission.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAMME FOR?
- Candidates who are interested in working within the finance sector of the economy should take up the course.
- Candidates who have interest in pursuing a career as an Audit manager should take up the course.
- Similarly candidates who want to become a financial manager can also opt for this course.
- Candidates who have interest in working in the Banking and Financial Service Industry should take up the course.
- Candidates who want to work in the investment management field or want to pursue a career as investment banker should take up the course.
- Students who have passed in 10+2/12th/PUC from a recognized board are eligible for the BCOM (ACCOUNTING & FINANCE) course.
- Financial Manager
- Personal Financial Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Accounting Manager
- Budget Analyst
- Management Consultant
COURSE DURATION :
The duration of the BCOM (ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE): course shall be of 3 years of 6 semesters. A candidate shall complete his/her degree within 06 academic years from the date of admission to the course
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes