This course is intended to equip employees from all fields and levels with the necessary business knowledge and skills needed for the work environment. This course ensures that participants have a competitive edge over others in the organizational environment in which they choose to work in.
- Strengthening the communication skills of participants with special emphasis on non-verbal interpretation.
- Distinguishing between Management & Leadership.
- Realizing the importance of time and efficient time management techniques.
- Following the professional dress code at the workplace.
- Sharpening the presentation skills and ability to face the audience.
- Writing a professional CV that guarantees an interview.
- Passing interviews with confidence.
- Familiarity with Job Analysis and Job Documentation.
- Understanding the Employee Life Cycle in organizations.
- Understanding the Kuwaiti Labour Law.
Professionals will have clear knowledge and understanding of ethical practices in work environments, teams’ roles in organizations, and be good team players. Gain a competitive edge over others in the organization.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes