Course Duration : 35hours
This course is intended to equip employees from all fields and levels with the necessary business knowledge and skills needed for the work environment. This course ensures that participants have a competitive edge over others in the organizational environment in which they choose to work in.
- Strengthening the communication skills of participants with special emphasis on non-verbal interpretation.
- Distinguishing between Management & Leadership.
- Realizing the importance of time and efficient time management techniques.
- Following the professional dress code at the workplace.
- Sharpening the presentation skills and ability to face the audience.
- Writing a professional CV that guarantees an interview.
- Passing interviews with confidence.
- Familiarity with Job Analysis and Job Documentation.
- Understanding the Employee Life Cycle in organizations.
- Understanding the Kuwaiti Labour Law.
Professionals will have clear knowledge and understanding of ethical practices in work environments, teams’ roles in organizations, and be good team players. Gain a competitive edge over others in the organization.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty