Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
CMA (Certified Management Accountant) is a professional certification awarded by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) USA and is represented by members in 140 countries. Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is the highest level of certification in management accounting that provides global credibility and acts as a global passport for accountants and finance professionals.
CMA is specifically designed to give a clear understanding and essential aspects of accounting and financial services for success in a career. CMA establishes global credibility.
- CMA designation is an extensive value proposition:
- International Credibility. Be a US CMA (Certified Management Accountant).
- A strong knowledge base in Finance & Accounting. Be a future-ready accounting and finance professional.
- Pursued alongside a full-time job and to facilitate the career progression for professionals.
Universal Institute provides comprehensive training and facilitates the professionals to achieve the reputed qualification
CMA Certification Requirements
Basic requirements are;
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream is mandatory.
- 2 years of professional experience in accounting or finance
The experience requirement may be completed prior to or within 7 years of passing the examination
- Clear Part 1 & Part 2 of the CMA exams. The minimum Time for clearance is less than 9 months
The education requirement may be completed prior to or within 7 years of passing the examination. This implies that students who are pursuing their bachelor’s are eligible to take the CMA exams.
- Management Accountants help create value, rather than simply measuring it!
- CMA helps to be “future-proof provide “insight” and “foresight”
- Academic Advantage 2 parts, single-level examination
- Convenience (computerized online exams, held over 6 months every year)
- Crisper in content and focus only on skill-gaps that are needed to be an F&A professional.
- Unlike various international professional qualifications which “substitute” university education and comprise multiple exams, US CMA “complement” the university education.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes