Graphic design is a craft where professionals create visual content to communicate messages. By applying visual hierarchy and page layout techniques, designers use typography and pictures to meet users’ specific needs and focus on the logic of displaying elements in interactive designs, to optimize the user experience.
The main Graphic design specialties are mainly the Brand Identity and Logo Design, Packaging Design, Web and Mobile Design, Layout and Print Design.
- Explore and give clear understanding on how to design visual communication with the understanding of elements and principles of design for print, electronic and digital media.
- The designer should be able to best arrange the various components of a page layout and ensure that the elements of the overall design are connected to one another and maintain visual balance to provide structure and stability to a design.
The designer should be able keep the design organized and create a visual connection between the elements, form a visual relationship between the elements of the design and connect them visually & establish consistency throughout the design. Create a feeling of organized movement and emphasize differences between elements.
- Develop the art and science of visual communication. Cultivate cultural and aesthetic sensibilities and become a designer capable of producing meaningful designs in a diverse global community.
- Create logos and branding packages for potential clients.
- Understand solid logo design and ad design principles to create compelling campaigns and logos
- Create multipage layouts for cover pages and magazines.
- Create editorial spreads and magazine layouts
- Create Visuals, edit images, add effects and overlays and prepare them for web, print and video.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes