- Identify the key processes and requirements of project management.
- Initiate a project.
- Plan for time and cost.
- Plan for project risks, communication, and change control.
- Manage a project.
- Execute the project closeout phase.
- Getting started with project management
- Initiating a project
- Planning for time and cost
- Planning for project risks, communication, and change control
- Managing a project
- Executing the project closeout phase
Course duration 36 hours
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty