This program is for those whose first language is a language other than English. The course will introduce non-native speakers of English to methods for developing English language and communication skills for the workplace, doing business, and cross-cultural understanding. The course provides the knowledge and understanding of the language, develops fluency and confidence, and supports achieving a set of goals. The course improves the ability to explore and communicate in day-to-day affairs and commercial dealings.
- Provide guidance to speak the language correctly.
- Improve English vocabulary and pronunciation
- Increase the fluency of English
- Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings
- Understand statements, questions, and responses for different settings and situations
- Stop reliance on Google Translate. It’s fine to translate some particular word, but translating the entire sentences may mess up the meaning and lead to some misunderstanding or even hurt someone
The person will gain knowledge and understanding of the language, develop fluency and confidence, and support to achieve a set of goals.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes