Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT)
Course Duration : 24hours
Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) is a professional credential that focuses on core teaching concepts for teachers of English as a foreign language. TKT is a series of modular teaching qualifications, which test the knowledge in specific areas of English language teaching to speakers of other languages. TKT is suitable for teachers of all age groups and abilities who need to prove their teaching knowledge with a globally recognized certificate. There are various test modules available.
- Provide an internationally accepted qualification that proves the language-teaching abilities. The qualification is suitable for a new teacher who is starting to teach English for the first time and wants to build confidence and skills.
- Provide an opportunity to an experienced teacher who wants to specialize in a certain area of English teaching.
- A good foundation for a further qualification in teaching English, such as the CELTA or Delta.
- Formal English qualifications is not needed to take the test.
Universal Institute provides comprehensive training and facilitates the professionals to achieve the reputed qualification.
The TKT assessment tests are mapped to the Cambridge English Teaching Framework, and support teachers to deliver a positive impact on learning in the classroom and demonstrates that those who pass are:
- Familiar with different teaching methodologies
- Know how to use teaching resources effectively
- Understand key aspects of lesson planning
- Can use different classroom management methods for different needs.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes